Hello friends! Marissa, here, with a whole new blog dedicated to sayings to get you on your feet, motivate you, or just help you to feel glam! Check in often to see if there is something just right for you! Since I know you are waiting to hear what I have to say, I won't keep you waiting. There is fashion to find, so I will leave you with this:
When finding a look, don't let a monkey steal your coconut of fashion. You have to climb a tree and get it first. Sometimes finding a coconut of fashion is hard, but it is worth it when you look great!
~The Pink Cloud
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marissa
- My name: Marissa My nickname: The Pink Cloud, Mari (by Mimi!) Lucky number: 9 I am: fabulous I have: style and taste! What I'm listening to right now: Lady Gaga Song of the moment: Just Dance by Lady Gaga What book I'm reading: A Confederacy of Dunces and Don Quixote (just started!) What I'm watching: The O.C. What I'm wearing: Dub Goth style Fave website: Polyvore Style Icons: The 80s, Siouxsie Sioux, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Gabe Saporta, Marissa Cooper on The O.C., David Bowie, Hayley Williams, Juliet Lewis, glam rock Can't live without: Headbands, hair dye, purses
0 comments:
Post a Comment