Thursday, February 19, 2009

Relationships

Hi friends! I know I have not posted in a while, but my romansive husband Frank surprised me with a birthday getaway shark dive date! Sharks fantasize me. But not more than my friends! So be happy that I have found a moment in between dives to update you and fill you in! Since Valentine's Day has just passed, I will give you tips on relationships! Sometimes they are hard. I should know because of Michael and other boys who were not good for me. Breaking up is hard sometimes but you can do it! So if you need love advice, read on!

Here is some advice I recently gave to a girl about her boyfriend who is a jerk and not good for her. Let me tell you, friends, that she is beautiful and talented and needs nice people in her life. She said that she is afraid of speaking her mind but she knows what she wants. I told her that she is brave and a fighter and independent and should speak her mind! Be confident! Romance is a cattlefield, remember. Sometimes the obstacles are hard and jumping over hedges hurts! But you have to be confident and jump over them so you can reach the finish line and find true romance like I did with Frank! Bad people are not healthy for you and give you bad karma, and Susan tells us it is important to have good karma! She and Shaman are romansive and fabulous so I know she is right!

Friends, you have to be honest. Lying is not good. It makes you sad and depressed and gives you bad karma, which makes you more depressed. Telling the truth is important. You have to spill the beans and make sure none are left in the pot! They go rotten and smell bad if you don't take care of it right away and that is what happens when you aren't honest with yourself. You start feeling like moldy food and that is not fabulous.

But girls, you have be honest with yourself! You have to speak your mind and not be afraid! My beautiful friends who helped me get over Michael said that the truth hurts. But when people hurt others like Michael and the other girl's boyfriend hurt us, then they deserve what we dish out! We are good and beautiful people and deserve to be happy. Mayhem says that people like that need to look in the mirror and see that they are the ones who need to change. And he is right! We can't let them make us feel bad about ourselves.

So my advice is to speak your mind and don't be afraid! Be confident and fabulous and let those jerks have it! You will find something better when you let the bad stuff go! It's like getting rid of that party dress you like and got on sale that you never wear and is taking up valuable space in your fashionable closet. Where will you put your new stuff? No where until you clean house!

So get out there, figure out what you want, and go get it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment