Wow!! Thank you to everyone who has asked so far! Here are my answers to everyone’s great questions! Remember to please have detailed answers so we know about each other better! I will keep updating this until it is done!
From Jaden:
1. Sharks: Newsie friend, I love sharks. They fantasize me. They are important to me and the environment and we have to save them. I was fantasized first when I saw them on a Discovery Channel program. Friend, I was hooked! They are fierce so I identify with them. You have to be fierce in the ocean like in the fashion jungle. It is rough out there! Frank is fantasized by them too so we are compatible and go on romansive shark dive dates. We have to save them because they eat bad stuff and unfashionable fish. I hope you can learn to love them too.
2. My hair: I am glad you like my hair! My hair is a way to express myself. I love dying it different colors, especially red! Red is my favorite. It stands for passion and romance and I am a romansive and passionate person. My hair is a way to stand out in the fashion jungle! It is important to be a unique coconut so people want to get you!
3. Glam: Glam speaks to me. I love going out in the dub look at night because I stand out on the dance floor. When I follow a glam trend, people want to dance with me. I am not just your average rockstar and fashion designer! Dub wear is a way to tell everyone I am glamorous and that you want to be my friend. You know what they say: go for the gold in fashion!
4. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers: Wow, you have great taste. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is hott. He also has style and taste! JRM is glam and likes David Bowie. They speak to me. JRM is a true coconut of fashion on the highest palm tree in the fashion jungle! I identify with his choices in trends and music. He also has a romansive voice (but not as romansive as Frank’s of course!). Having a romansive voice is important. And he looks hott as Elvis.
5. Flamingo Lounge: Flamingo Lounge is just one of my many talents! Friend, I am a musical person just like you are and I am a rock and roll Punkette! This is why we are great friends. Flamingo Lounge is my band and we write songs and music like rock and music to hit the dance floor too. Music speaks to me and is a way to express myself. It helps you let people know you are out there!
From Kira:
1. David Bowie: David Bowie is glam and romansive. His music speaks to me. He insired me to be a rockstar and not be afraid of the urban and fashion jungles. If you are like David Bowie, you cannot be scared of anything! He teaches me how to be glam, and being glam is brave.
2. Fashion: Diva friend, I am glad you relate to this. We are friends because of our fashion and music. Fashion is how I express myself. It is one way I am a unique and beautiful snowflake (CJ told me about that!). I feel like a free spirit, as Susan tells me, when I design fashions and outfits. I help people express their personalities when I make outfits.
3. MCR: Wow! You really know my tastes! I love MCR. They speak to me. Except for the guy with bad hair. He is not hott. But their music is something I really relate to because they are from New Jersey! And their other guitarist is hott. So is the bass player. They have style and taste! But I relate to them and understand their music and coming from New Jersey. Sometimes life is hard. It is like a cattlefield where you jump through hoops but you have to reach the finish line and win the race!
4. “I Kissed A Girl”: I love Katy Perry and this song. It speaks to me about trying new things and experimenting and being whatever you want. I relate to this song because I have kissed girls and know how she feels. Katy Perry is hott and knows what she is talking about! But this song is me because I like to have fun and sometimes kiss hott girls too. Frank is very understanding and romansive like that. He makes me swoon.
5. Drinking: Drinking is okay as long as you don’t let it solve your problems! Friend, I had low self-esteem before and would drink because I thought it made me cool but I was wrong. Mayhem’s intervention really helped me out and now I don’t need to drink to feel good! I just like the way the drinks taste. But they are good to share with friends and relax with. And wine is romansive.
From Hannah:
1. Frank: Frank is the best thing in my life along with my friends. He is my husband and the most romansive person ever. He really understands me and loves me for who I am. He loves shark dive dates with me and creating music! Plus he loves my fashion and designs stuff with me! When we decorated our place he was right there to help out. *swoons* He is romansive.
2. The 80s: Stylish friend, I love the 80s and know you appreciate them! We get along so well. They are a big inspiration for my music and fashion. The 80s were a fun time even though I was not there! But the music is great and the fashions were orginal. It was a time when you could really experiment and find who you wanted to be! That speaks to me and that is how I want to be.
3. Katy Perry: Wow. Katy Perry is hot and has great style and music. Her style and music speak to me and make me want to be romansive. She is a unique person and follows her own trends! This is just like me!
4. Family: Friend, family is important. My family is important to me. They taught me how to be liberal and have great fashion sense. And music! My younger sister is following in my footsteps to being a great fashion type. And my dad and mom are also stylish and told me about glam and David Bowie! They are encouraging and supportive.
5. The O.C.: This show is great. Everyone should watch. The boys are hott and the girls look great. Marissa Cooper is my fave! She is so stylish and speaks to me. I really relate to her because the same things happened to me. And sometimes it is so hard being so stylish and having everyone want you. But you have to be yourself and finish the race!

3 comments:
haha, i love your answers. you're so you and you don't give a shit what anyone thinks. love it! and your marissa-isms like the fashion jungle and all are awesome. you could write a book of those.
also our friend alex (well, we call him simba, but anyways) went on a shark dive recently and i thought of you. you two should hang out.
Marissa, you are such a genuine and beautiful soul. It fills me with joy to know that we have become fellow children of nature. Always stay your beautiful self.
siriusly. i love that you pwn the fashion jungle and make it yours. i can't wait to see what stuff you come up with next!
Post a Comment