Hey interesting people! I have a new fun project for you! It is important to know fellow fashion hounds (or leopards and birds and fish!) in the fashion jungle, so post five things you associate with me or want to know about me and I will tell you about them! Please post these in your blogs so I can ask others as well!
Thanks and stay trendy!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Marissa
- My name: Marissa My nickname: The Pink Cloud, Mari (by Mimi!) Lucky number: 9 I am: fabulous I have: style and taste! What I'm listening to right now: Lady Gaga Song of the moment: Just Dance by Lady Gaga What book I'm reading: A Confederacy of Dunces and Don Quixote (just started!) What I'm watching: The O.C. What I'm wearing: Dub Goth style Fave website: Polyvore Style Icons: The 80s, Siouxsie Sioux, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Gabe Saporta, Marissa Cooper on The O.C., David Bowie, Hayley Williams, Juliet Lewis, glam rock Can't live without: Headbands, hair dye, purses
3 comments:
Hey girl! I didn't get to ask you before so here are my five things for you.
Theater
Flamingos
Punkette Styles
Designing Clothes
Headbands
How is that? ^_^
for the record even though you answered mine, i'll repost:
1. david bowie
2. fashion
3. mcr
4. the song 'i kissed a girl'
5. drinking
Hello my beautiful spirit Marissa. I have come with questions to repay your kindness of sharing your phone with me:
Vegetarianism, vintage shopping, peace and love, Marissa Cooper, and dresses.
Post a Comment